For seeding and overseeding
- Outstanding annual yields on mowing: 14 t DM.
- Above-average crown rust resistance: 8.2.
- Varieties are selected for rapid germination when overseeding.
|Yield of mowing|
Tips for overseeding worn grassland
- First remove weeds and dead grasses in the spring.
- Basic dressing with 15-20 t cattle slurry before the start of growth.
- Sow into the topsoil at 15-25 kg using MegaSeeds® Production.
- Roll the seed to ensure good seed-to-soil contact.
- The period from 15 September to 5 October is also suitable.
Pack size – pasture mix
Recommended rate for reseeding pasture mixture
15-30 kg per hectare